Saturday, December 31, 2011

Target audience's reaction

title="Wordle: Magazine review"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/4643565/Magazine_review"
alt="Wordle: Magazine review"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">


I have asked a few different people to come up with the adjectives they would use to describe my finished magazine and made them into a Wordle. I am quite pleased with the reaction to it, as a few people have described it using words like "modern", "young" and "striking, which is what I was aiming for when creating it. It also shows that it will appeal to the target audience, as words such as "youthful" and "teenage" have been used. I am also pleased with the reaction to the actual contents of the magazine such as the double page spread, which has been described as "contemporary", "independent", "targeted", "interesting", "topical" and "informative", which are more or less exactly the sort of words I would use to describe the genre and contents of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment