Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feedback from market research

Here is the feedback I have collected from my market research survey:

1. What is the most you would be prepared to pay for a good music magazine?
Answer: 30.8% of people voted for "£3.00."

2. Which name do you prefer for a music magazine?
Answer: The most popular names were "Switchback," "Underground," "Neon" and "Infinity" which all recieved 30.8% of votes.

3. Which music magazine do you usually tend to buy?
Answer: "Kerrang" was the most popular with 38.5% of votes, while "NME" was the second most popular with 30.8% of votes.

4. Which music genre do you prefer?
Answer: "Rock" was the most popular with 53.8% of votes, while "Indie" was the second most popular with 38.5% of votes.

Doing this market research will help me when planning the genre, audience, price and name of my music magazine, and I will bear this feedback in mind when writing further blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment